Windows .NET software to Shutdown, Hibernate, Sleep, Restart, Log off or Lock the system on a Timer.
Generally there is a "time remaining" attribute for a long ongoing processes (such as a big download in progress, AOSP compilation, etc. ), or we have a rough estimate of time in which the process will be complete. It is almost always counter-productive to stick around the system to wait for a process to be completed, so you may shutdown/hibernate/sleep, etc. the system (save some electricity bill!?).
I needed something that would do this job for me on an estimate of time. So I developed this software.
- Simple interface
- It can be minimized to System Tray
- Shows the "Time remaining" for Shutdown/Hibernate etc. to keep a track
- Software automatically removes itself from the memory (exits) as soon as the job is done. Very low on memory resources.
How to Use?
- Select the option according to your requirement (Shutdown, Hibernate, Sleep, Restart, Lock or Log off)
- Set the Timer
- Click "Accept"
System will automatically perform the job after the set time interval.
- NET framework
- Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
The software can be downloaded from HERE.
- Under-the-hood code changes
- Updated UI
- Updated the code according to coding conventions
- Updated ToolTipTexts
- Updated font style
- Fixed Copyright format
- Other minor updates
- Initial release on subversion system
© 2011, 2014 Shubhang Rathore