An open source Android Xposed Module App to disable fullscreen keyboard along with the text input field that takes up the whole screen in landscape orientation.
It works with all android keyboards, including SwiftKey, Swype, Google keyboard, AOSP keyboard, etc.
The module doesn't have a GUI. Just enable it in Xposed Installer, and it will do its magic.
How to Use?
- Install Xposed framework for android by the developer rovo89
- Install Disable Fullscreen Keyboard
- Enable Disable Fullscreen Keyboard in Xposed Installer
- Xposed framework
- Android 4.0+
Bugs reports, suggestions and support can be found on XDA-developers.
- Google Play Store
- Xposed module repository
- Support the development or just buy me a beer through the donate version of the module on the Play Store.
- Add support for SwiftKey / SwiftKey Beta 6.2+
- Add support for SwiftKey Beta Keyboard 6.1+
- Add support for SwiftKey Keyboard 6.0+
- Disable logcat logs
- Initial release
Source code of the app can be found at my Github repository.
The source code is licensed under GNU General Public License v3 (GPL v3)
© 2014 - 2019 Shubhang Rathore