Open source .NET based GUI for a CLI hacking code that exploits a vulnerability in old gaming servers, causing them to crash.
- This GUI requires the CLI code for it to work. Without that code, this GUI is useless
- DISCLAIMER is added with the GUI. READ IT!
- I neither the endorse the hacking code, nor will I include it along with the source code of the GUI
- This GUI was made solely for educational purposes
- Server name is IP independent
- Ability to save and delete the servers with their name, IP and port
- System balloon notifications
- Very low on system memory
- .NET Framework
- Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
Check the 'Releases' section in my Github source.
- Update the code according to coding conventions
- Added inline comments to the code for better understanding and readability of the code
- Code cleanup
- Fix copyright year format
- Other minor updates
- Initial release
Source code of the software can be found at my Github repository.
The source code of the GUI is licensed under GNU General Public License v3 (GPL v3)
© 2012, 2014 Shubhang Rathore