.NET based software with a Timer to Shutdown, Hibernate, Sleep, Restart, Log off or Lock your Windows system.
Generally there is a "time remaining" attribute for a long ongoing processes, or we have a rough estimate of time in which the process will be complete.It is almost always counter-productive to stick around the system to wait for a process to be completed, so you may shutdown/hibernate/sleep etc. the system (save some electricity bill!?).
I needed something that would do this job for me on an estimate of time. So I developed this software.
- Simple interface
- Can be minimized to System Tray.
- Shows the "Time remaining" for Shutdown/Hibernate etc. to keep a track.
- Software automatically removes itself from the memory (exits) as soon as the job is done. Very low on memory resources.
How to Use?
- Select the option according to your requirement (Shutdown, Hibernate, Sleep, Restart, Lock or Log off)
- Set the Timer
- Click "Accept"
System will automatically perform the job after the set time interval.
- .NET framework
- Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1
The software can be downloaded from HERE
- Under-the-hood code changes
- Updated UI
- Updated the code according to coding conventions
- Updated ToolTipTexts
- Updated font style
- Fixed Copyright format
- Other minor updates
- Initial release on subversion system
© 2011, 2014 Shubhang Rathore