Open source .NET based software to bulk delete files based on their extension.
Delete multiple files permanently from a folder, all at once, based on their extension.
How to Use?
- Copy "Expunger.exe" to the required folder.
- Type any extension (or choose from the list of available extensions).
- Click "Delete"
All files from the folder with the given extension will be deleted permanently.
- .NET framework
- Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1
Check the 'Releases' section in my Github source.
Source code of the software can be found at my Github repository.
- Updated the code according to coding conventions
- Removed ToolTipTexts
- Updated Font style
- Code cleanup
- Source cleanup - removed useless image resources
- Fix copyright format
- Other minor updates
- Change name of the project from "File Deleter" to "Expunger"
- Changed the functionality of the software. No need to provide a path to the folder. Put "Expunger.exe" inside the required folder and run the software. Increases usability and requires less time to set up.
- Initial release of the software named "File Deleter"
The source code is licensed under GNU General Public License v3 (GPL v3)
© 2012, 2014 Shubhang Rathore